Urban Wildlife Animal Control Services
Squirrels, raccoons, skunks, possums, rabbits and other
larger animals are increasingly learning to live
and thrive in areas densely populated by humans. We
provide these creatures with shelter and food, in the way
of garbage, composters and other refuse. Why is urban
wildlife potentially dangerous?
- Squirrels chew electrical wires in attics
where they nest and raise their young
- Raccoons will often arc power wires in places where
- Skunks nest under decks and porches where they
breed and cause odour
- Animals often cause roof and other structural damage
All-Pest Control believes that animals are part of our
natual heritage and deserve our respect and care. Humane
treatment is our top priority.
Contact All-Pest Control to inquire about our animal
programs, raptor and other services.
The European Starling, House Sparrow and Pigeons are
considered pest birds in Ontario for several reasons:
- They carry and act as vectors for diseases
- They are a safety hazard in some situations
- They are not indigenous to the area
- They out-compete native song birds
- They will nest in dryer and stove vents, bringing
heavy infestations of bird lice
- Droppings can cause disease (eg. histioplasis),
and damage building surfaces
Bird programs require expertise and often extend to
other species including gulls and Canada Geese.
Bird services can include simple repairs and removal
to intensive, multi-strategy maintenance programs
utilizing trained raptors and dog teams.
Providing comprehensive pest management throughout the GTA and Southern Ontario, including:
Toronto - Mississauga - Brampton - Milton - Oakville
Hamilton - Burlington - Niagara